Social Media Specialist
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereThis is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
This opportunity is for a creative and knowledgeable person who understands our mission and can engage the community with health related information through social media venues. Current working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter. Will need to plan content related to uninsured workers, fund raising campaigns and events. Looking for a Social Media Administrator.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Content Management Systems
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 1 - 2 hours per week
- Good writing skills, correct spelling and grammar. Research topics and content.