If you have clerical skills and a bit of extra time, consider becoming an Office Volunteer. Tasks may include filing, data entry, photocopying, collating, mailings, and binding forms or booklets. Computer skills a must!
We have a specific need for Office Volunteers in the Plymouth office.
- Administrative Support
- Office Reception
- People Skills
- Hospice Care
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Daytime hours needed. 2-4 hour shifts.
- Training required. Apply first, then register for our free training.
- Bereavement Phone Callers
- Hospice House Patient Care...
- Tuck In Volunteers *NEEDED IN...
- We Honor Veterans
- Office Volunteers *NEEDED IN...
- Patient Care Volunteer *NEEDED!*
- Extended Care Facilities Volunteer
- 11th Hour Volunteers
- Special Events Volunteer
- Speciality/Professional Volunteers
- Life Story Volunteers