Do you enjoy cooking?
Do you have experience cooking for groups?
Your assistance is needed in helping feed teens at a non-profit agency in Garfield Heights, that helps academically capable and motivated students stay on the right track to graduate from high school and succeed in post-secondary schooling. Students come to the site for after school tutoring or live on campus, while attending local schools.
A cook is needed to prepare meals for 25-35 students. Meals can be cooked on site or off site; frozen and then delivered to the agency.
A meal prep volunteer is also needed to heat the previously frozen meals, serve to the students and do clean up afterwards. Tuesdays-Thursdays and some Saturdays.
This is a rewarding opportunity that has direct benefits on today's youth!
- Cooking / Catering
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Bring love & joy to a senior in...
- Have a heart for the disabled? ...
- Enjoy children? Be a lunch room...
- Teach new families about the US!
- Help others search for jobs!
- Have a heart for those with...
- Experienced tradesman needed!
- Brighten a resident's day!
- Ensure families receive food!
- Refugees need your help!
- First generation college...
- Retail therapy lovers wanted!
- Do you have a green thumb? Be...
- Become a friend to an inmate
- Help students succeed!
- Be a friend to a HS student- be...
- Help a student succeed in...
- Feed growing teens!
- Cancer patients need your help!
- Prepare others for a 1st...