Help Middle and High School stidents prepare for the American Match Competitions 8, 10 and 12
MathCount is a Middle School math competition
The AMC 10 is a 25-question, 75-minute, multiple choice examination in secondary school mathematics containing problems which can be understood and solved with algebra and geometry concepts. The AMC 12 is a 25-question, 75-minute, multiple choice examination in secondary school mathematics containing problems which can be understood and solved with pre-calculus concepts. Two different versions of the contests are given on two dates, about two weeks apart, in February. Each AMC 10 and AMC 12 contest contain about 12 of the same math problems.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 2h/week for 4 weeks
- STEM Speaker Series coordinator
- Graphic Designer Adobe Illustrator
- Soldering Sunday in Summit, NJ
- AMC8 Mathematics Coach Fall 2016
- App Inventor Coach
- Retail Stores Fundraising...
- Editorial Staff for STEM content
- Public Relations for a Community...
- Arduino Club / Maker Club
- CyberPatriot program advisor
- Wix Store Consultant
- Gardening with kids
- Human Resources Support for STEM...
- Java Tutor for High School...
- Accounting/Treasurer for an...
- High School Counseling for STEM...
- ConstantContact expert