Help Middle and High School stidents prepare for the American Match Competitions 8, 10 and 12
MathCount is a Middle School math competition
The AMC 10 is a 25-question, 75-minute, multiple choice examination in secondary school mathematics containing problems which can be understood and solved with algebra and geometry concepts. The AMC 12 is a 25-question, 75-minute, multiple choice examination in secondary school mathematics containing problems which can be understood and solved with pre-calculus concepts. Two different versions of the contests are given on two dates, about two weeks apart, in February. Each AMC 10 and AMC 12 contest contain about 12 of the same math problems.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 2h/week for 4 weeks
- STEM Speaker Series coordinator
- Graphic Designer Adobe Illustrator
- Administrative support for STEM...
- Community Manager (Newark, NJ)
- Google Classroom expert
- App Inventor Coach
- Retail Stores Fundraising...
- Public Relations for a Community...
- Teamviewer (or other remote...
- Matching Gift Manager
- CyberPatriot program advisor
- Gardening with kids
- Field Trip Coordinator
- Land Attorney
- Land Surveyor
- AfterSchool program coordinator...
- LIDAR Data Expert
- Tableau /Software
- High School Counseling for STEM...