The Gift Shop Volunteers are some of the first friendly faces to help our patients and guests who enter the hospital. Volunteers cashier, take phone orders, and provide an oasis to guests, patients, and staff from the stresses that they might be encountering. Our hospital associates are very appreciative of the volunteers who serve our gift shop. You would be surprised with the selection of merchandise that we carry: jewelry, handbags, baby, collegiate, OKC Thunder, fresh flowers, balloons, candy, and much more. The merchandise changes weekly. All money that we make goes back to help the St. John Health System with projects for our patients and guests.
Currently we have openings on Monday, Wednesday and Friday evenings from 4 pm - 8 pm and on Saturdays and Sundays.
You will be welcomed by the staff and other volunteers and you will leave with a warm heart knowing you have helped someone else.
Please contact us if you are interested in serving in this or other opportunities.
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hour shifts, once per week
- Broken Arrow Surgery Waiting...
- Sapulpa Gift Shop Volunteer
- Owasso Gift Shop Volunteer
- Gift Shop Volunteer
- Broken Arrow Guest Services...
- Owasso Guest Services Desk...
- Flower Delivery Volunteer
- Guest Services Volunteer
- Endoscopy Discharge Volunteer
- Sapulpa Way Finding Desk & Extra...
- Sapulpa Emergency Room Volunteer
- Broken Arrow Auxiliary Gift Shop