The Gift Shop Volunteers are some of the first friendly faces to help our patients and guests entering the hospital. Volunteers cashier, take phone orders, and provide an oasis to guests, patients, and staff from any stresses. Our hospital associates are very appreciative of the volunteers who serve our gift shop. You would be surprised with the selection of merchandise that we carry: jewelry, handbags, baby, collegiate, fresh flowers, balloons, candy, and much more. All profits are donated back to help St. John Health System with projects for our patients and guests.
Currently we have openings on Mondays and Fridays.
You will be welcomed by the staff and other volunteers and you will leave with a warm heart knowing you have helped someone else.
Please contact us if you are interested in serving in this or other opportunities.
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hour shifts, once per week
- Broken Arrow Surgery Waiting...
- Sapulpa Gift Shop Volunteer
- Patient Dismissals and Equipment...
- Owasso Gift Shop Volunteer
- Gift Shop Volunteer
- Broken Arrow Guest Services...
- Owasso Guest Services Desk...
- Flower Delivery Volunteer
- Guest Services Volunteer
- Sapulpa Way Finding Desk & Extra...
- Owasso Radiology Volunteer
- Broken Arrow Auxiliary Gift Shop