Guest Services Desk Volunteers are important because they make the first impression for our patients and guests. Helpful, friendly, smiling faces welcome. Volunteers provide information including patient room numbers and directions to various locations of the hospital upon request. Good telephone etiquette is a plus. This is a perfect position for a college student, because you can bring books to study or read if it is not busy.
A four hour shift once per week is all we ask. You will be welcomed by our hospital associates and other volunteers and you will leave with a warm heart knowing you have helped someone else.
Currently we have openings on Monday afternoon 12-4, and Tuesday evenings from 4-8 pm.
If you are interested in this opportunity or any others, please contact us.
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hour shifts are available, once per week.
- Broken Arrow Surgery Waiting...
- Sapulpa Gift Shop Volunteer
- Patient Dismissals and Equipment...
- Owasso Gift Shop Volunteer
- Gift Shop Volunteer
- Broken Arrow Guest Services...
- Owasso Guest Services Desk...
- Flower Delivery Volunteer
- Guest Services Volunteer
- Sapulpa Way Finding Desk & Extra...
- Sapulpa Emergency Room Volunteer
- Broken Arrow Auxiliary Gift Shop