Guest Services Desk Volunteers create a first impression for all patients and guests entering through the main doors of the hospital. We are looking for people who are friendly and helpful. Smiling faces are a requirement. Guests services volunteers direct patients and guests to various locations of the facility and can also escort patients and guests in need of assistance. Minimal computer skills are necessary, and we will gladly train. Volunteers should possess good telephone etiquette. This is a perfect area for a college student, because if it isn't busy you are welcome to bring books to read or study.
Currently we have an opening on Friday morning from 8 am to Noon.
Please contact us if you are interested in serving in this or any other opportunities with St. John.
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 4 Hours Shifts, Once per week
- Broken Arrow Surgery Waiting...
- Sapulpa Gift Shop Volunteer
- Owasso Gift Shop Volunteer
- Owasso Guest Services Desk...
- Endoscopy Discharge Volunteer
- Sapulpa Way Finding Desk
- Cath Lab Check In Volunteer
- Sapulpa Emergency Room Volunteer
- Patient Dismissals and Equipment...
- Gift Shop Volunteer
- Broken Arrow Guest Services...
- Flower Delivery Volunteer
- Surgical Waiting Room Volunteer
- Owasso Radiology Volunteer
- Broken Arrow Auxiliary Gift Shop