Guest Services Desk Volunteers create a first impression for all patients and guests entering through the main doors of the hospital. We are looking for people who are friendly and helpful. Smiling faces are a requirement. Guests services volunteers direct patients and guests to various locations of the facility and can also escort patients and guests in need of assistance. Minimal computer skills are necessary, and we will gladly train. Volunteers should possess good telephone etiquette. This is a perfect area for a college student, because if it isn't busy you are welcome to bring books to read or study.
Currently we have an openings on Monday, Thursday, and Friday evenings from 4-8 pm.
Please contact us if you are interested in serving in this or any other opportunities with St. John.
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 4 Hours Shifts, Once per week
- Sapulpa Gift Shop Volunteer
- Patient Dismissals and Equipment...
- Owasso Gift Shop Volunteer
- Gift Shop Volunteer
- Broken Arrow Guest Services...
- Owasso Guest Services Desk...
- Flower Delivery Volunteer
- Endoscopy Discharge Volunteer
- Sapulpa Way Finding Desk & Extra...
- Owasso Radiology Volunteer
- Sapulpa Emergency Room Volunteer
- Broken Arrow Auxiliary Gift Shop