Providence Hospice of Seattle is seeking caring and compassionate people in Burien, Des Moines and Normandy Park to support terminally ill patients and their families. Volunteers provide companionship, respite for caregivers, and assistance with transportation, errands and housework. If you have a heart for being with people at the end of their lives, then this opportunity may be a match for you.
For more information and an application, see our website at http://washington.providence.org/in-home-services/hospice-of-seattle/donate-and-volunteer or call Volunteer Services at 206-320-4000.
We look forward to talking with you.
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours/week
- Caring, compassionate, good listener, flexible
- Compassionate Listener? Federal...
- Hospice volunteers - providing...
- Volunteer Barbers Needed!
- Volunteer Notaries Needed!
- Compassionate Listener? Renton...
- Compassionate Listener? Kent...
- Compassionate Listener? West...
- Hospice Volunteers Needed!
- Compassionate Listener? Eastside...
- Compassionate listener? South...
- Compassionate Listener? Des...