Life Journal for a Hospice Patient and Family
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where60 mile radius of the Greater KC areafrom 9233 Ward ParkwayKansas CIty, MO 64114
Creating a life journal can be a meaningful way for a patient and family to reflect on the past and leave a wonderful legacy. A volunteer can assist a patient and family by collecting family photographs, interviewing the patient and assembling a story and uploading information onto a website to create a beautiful bound book. Hospice will cover the cost of any materials.
- People Skills
- Elder care
- Bereavement Support
- Reading / Writing
- Hospice Care
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- The time is flexible. We'll work with you!
- Computer access preferred for making the book. This person must be committed to a start and finish
- We Appreciate Veterans
- Be the last good thing in a...
- Administrative Volunteer...
- Hello Harrisonville! We need...
- Volunteers are the Hands and...
- Holding Hands Forever
- Patient Visitors Needed
- Did you know... more than 50% of...
- Change Your Life...Become a...
- A Tea to Remember
- Share your love of music with...
- Life Journal for a Hospice...