Surgery Waiting Volunteers assist by being a communicative link between the physician/surgeon and the patient's family when someone is having surgery. Surgery Waiting Volunteers are helpful because they answer questions about the location of services within the hospital and also in the nearby area. Volunteers help keep the area straightened and call for help when the room needs attention. Staff will ask volunteers to help with other tasks as well. A volunteer always lends a listening ear and is compassionate if the patient's family needs to talk. The hospital staff is very appreciative of the volunteers and their services.
Volunteers serve a 4 hours shift once per week. We have an opening on Monday afternoons from Noon to 4 pm.
Please contact us if you are interested in this or any other opportunities at st. John.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Shifts are 4 hours, once per week.
- Broken Arrow Surgery Waiting...
- Sapulpa Gift Shop Volunteer
- Owasso Gift Shop Volunteer
- Owasso Guest Services Desk...
- Infusion Center Volunteer
- Sapulpa Way Finding Desk & Extra...
- Patient Dismissals and Equipment...
- Gift Shop Volunteer
- Broken Arrow Guest Services...
- Flower Delivery Volunteer
- Guest Services Volunteer
- Owasso Radiology Volunteer
- Broken Arrow Auxiliary Gift Shop