Surgery Waiting Volunteers assist by being a communicative link between the physician/surgeon and the patient's family when someone is having surgery. Surgery Waiting Volunteers are helpful because they answer questions about the location of services within the hospital and also in the nearby area. Volunteers help keep the area straightened and call for help when the room needs attention. Often times the staff will ask volunteers to help with other tasks that need attention. A volunteer lends a listening ear and is compassionate if the patient's family needs to talk. The hospital staff is very appreciative of the volunteers and their services.
We have an opening for a volunteer on Friday mornings from 8 A.M. - 12:00 P.M.
Please contact us if you are interested in this or any other opportunities at st. John.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Shifts are 4 hours, once per week.
- Broken Arrow Surgery Waiting...
- Sapulpa Gift Shop Volunteer
- Diabetes Center Volunteer
- Owasso Gift Shop Volunteer
- Owasso Guest Services Desk...
- Endoscopy Discharge Volunteer
- Sapulpa Way Finding Desk
- Cath Lab Check In Volunteer
- Sapulpa Med-Surg Volunteer
- Sapulpa Emergency Room Volunteer
- Way Finding Volunteer
- Patient Dismissals and Equipment...
- Gift Shop Volunteer
- Broken Arrow Guest Services...
- Guest Services Volunteer
- Volunteer Beautician
- Cardio-Pulmonary Rehab Volunteer
- Owasso Radiology Volunteer
- Broken Arrow Auxiliary Gift Shop