Assist the ranger staff with creating a healthy canyon by removing non-native plants, planting native plants, trail renovation and maintenance, and clean-ups.
TO SIGN UP FOR FUTURE PROJECT PLEASE FILL OUT THE APPLICATION ON: https://app.betterimpact.com/PublicEnterprise/EnterpriseSearch?EnterpriseGuid=e7ef01a2-fd5d-40e9-a8d0-78324d817ec7&SearchType=OrganizationClassification&SearchId=9332
- Environmental Education
- Habitat Restoration
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Wear closed shoes, comfortable work clothes, and a hat. Also, bring any water or snacks yo may need
- Juniper Canyon Environment Project
- Camp Wet & Wild!
- Camp at the Bay!
- 47th Street Canyon Enhancement
- University Heights Environmental...
- Have a Large Group and Need a...
- Los Peñasquitos Canyon...
- West Sycamore Volunteer Crew
- Ruffin Canyon Environmental...
- Navajo Canyon Restoration Project
- Youth Baseball Coach at Adams...
- Chollas Creek Environmental...
- Neighborhood Park Beautification
- Trail Improvement Crew
- Summer Camp Volunteer at Golden...
- Rancho Peñasquitos / Mira Mesa...
- Graffiti Warriors
- Otay Valley Regional Park needs...
- Friends of Famosa Slough