Volunteers greet everyone entering the gift shop, answer the telephone, take gift orders for patients, and assist customers with purchases. We create an oasis like environment for guests and staff. Many times, guests come for an item of comfort or some candy, but are amazed at all the other merchandise that we carry such as, jewelry, handbags, collegiate, and lots more. Volunteers also provide a listening ear if someone is having a particularly rough day and our guests comment on how helpful and courteous the volunteers are.
Volunteers serve a 4 hour shift once per week. We are in need of friendly faces to volunteer in the evenings from 4 - 8 pm. This is a perfect place for a college student because if it's not busy, we encourage students to bring a book to read or something to study.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteers serve a 4 hour shift once per week.
- Sapulpa Gift Shop Volunteer
- Patient Dismissals and Equipment...
- Owasso Gift Shop Volunteer
- Gift Shop Volunteer
- Broken Arrow Guest Services...
- Owasso Guest Services Desk...
- Flower Delivery Volunteer
- Guest Services Volunteer
- Infusion Center Volunteer
- Sapulpa Way Finding Desk & Extra...
- Surgical Waiting Room Volunteer
- Broken Arrow Auxiliary Gift Shop