The Gift Shop is an oasis for guests and staff. Often our guests are there to get a little candy, but are amazed at all the other merchandise that we carry in the shop, jewelry, handbags, collegiate, OKC Thunder, and lots more. In addition to cashiering, volunteers may also take phone orders for gifts going to patients and staff. The volunteers also provide a listening ear if someone is having a particularly rough day and our guests comment on how helpful and courteous the volunteers are.
We are in need of friendly faces to volunteer during the evenings from 4-8 pm Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. This is a perfect place for a college student because if it's not busy, we encourage students to bring a book to read or something to study.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteers serve a 4 hour shift once per week.
- Broken Arrow Surgery Waiting...
- Sapulpa Gift Shop Volunteer
- Diabetes Center Volunteer
- Owasso Gift Shop Volunteer
- Owasso Guest Services Desk...
- Endoscopy Discharge Volunteer
- Sapulpa Way Finding Desk
- Cath Lab Check In Volunteer
- Sapulpa Med-Surg Volunteer
- Sapulpa Emergency Room Volunteer
- Way Finding Volunteer
- Patient Dismissals and Equipment...
- Gift Shop Volunteer
- Broken Arrow Guest Services...
- Guest Services Volunteer
- Volunteer Beautician
- Cardio-Pulmonary Rehab Volunteer
- Owasso Radiology Volunteer
- Broken Arrow Auxiliary Gift Shop