Volunteers greet everyone entering the gift shop, and assist customers with purchases. We create an environment that an oasis for guests and staff. Often our guests are there to get a little candy, but are amazed at all the other merchandise that we carry in the shop, jewelry, handbags, collegiate, and lots more. In addition to cashiering, volunteers may also take phone orders for gifts going to patients and staff. The volunteers also provide a listening ear if someone is having a particularly rough day and our guests comment on how helpful and courteous the volunteers are.
Volunteers serve a 4 hour shift once per week. We are in need of friendly faces to volunteer in the evenings from 4 - 8 pm. This is a perfect place for a college student because if it's not busy, we encourage students to bring a book to read or something to study.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteers serve a 4 hour shift once per week.
- Sapulpa Gift Shop Volunteer
- Patient Dismissals and Equipment...
- Owasso Gift Shop Volunteer
- Gift Shop Volunteer
- Broken Arrow Guest Services...
- Owasso Guest Services Desk...
- Flower Delivery Volunteer
- Guest Services Volunteer
- Infusion Center Volunteer
- Sapulpa Way Finding Desk & Extra...
- Sapulpa Emergency Room Volunteer
- Broken Arrow Auxiliary Gift Shop