Volunteering COSTA RICA San Jose PreMed and PreNursing
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
21 people are interested
Volunteer at a children’s hospital in San Jose. Some of the activities in which the volunteer will be involved are:
- Feed the babies
- Help with language therapy
- Go on rounds and support doctors with non-evasive tasks
- Teach the kids math or science or other subjects
- Take part in any special project assigned by the doctors
If you are an undergraduate studying biology, chemistry or any of the sciences and are considering a career in medicine this is the ideal program for you. You will have an opportunity to see what life as a healthcare professional will be like. Having this experience is a great way to strengthen your application to medical/nursing/PA school.
This project can be combined with the Spanish Language Immersion option.
We'll work with your schedule.
Volunteer houseSan Jose, 111111Costa Rica
- Physical Therapy
- Children Medical Services
- People 55+
- Must be at least 17
- Orientation or Training
- From 1 weeks to 6 weeks
- Project length: