Court Ordered Community Service? Quick & Easy!
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where1335 BroadwaySan Diego, CA 92101
We are always accepting volunteers to work in our retail stores or in the donation warehouse.
- All Store volunteers must complete the forms found on this link:
**If you need immediate community service hours, you can show up without completing the forms above or attending an orientation to the warehouse at 7AM Monday-Friday.
Enter The Salvation Army (Adult Rehabilitation Center) 1335 Broadway, San Diego, CA 92101 as point of reference for your GPS, the warehouse is located behind this building with the entrance on 13 th Street. (No Shorts/Sandals/Tanks)**
- All Store Volunteers (not Warehouse) after submitting their forms must attend an orientation, they are offered every Tuesday (info below) you may submit your forms for processing to a retail store, via email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the forms at orientation.
STORE VOLUNTEER ORIENTATION DETAILS:
*mandatory for store volunteers, NOT warehouse
Date: Every Tuesday
Time: 9am - 10:00am
Location: The Salvation Army (Adult Rehabilitation Center)
1335 Broadway, San Diego, CA 92101
- Free and Metered street parking should be found on the street. If you have a proper handicapped placard, you'll be able to park in metered parking for free.
- Upon arrival, you will be "buzzed in" / please approach the front desk and ask to sign in to the Volunteer Orientation. You will be directed where to proceed.
Once Store Volunteers have attended orientation and have been notified their paperwork has finished processing they will be able to begin volunteering in one of the thrift stores. You will set your own hours/schedule with the store manager, we are just happy to have your help.
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- Retail / Sales
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum 2 hours, until hours completed
- Be 18 years of age or olderHave a friendly & positive attitude