Volunteer drivers are needed to pick up and deliver medical supplies & care packages to cancer clients’ homes. Volunteer will pick up supplies at Little Red Door on their assigned mornings and make deliveries to clients’ homes in the central Indiana area.
Position involves some client interaction and obtaining signed paperwork
- Good customer service skills,
- Able to use personal vehicle to make deliveries to various parts of the greater Indianapolis area.
- be able to lift a minimum of 25 pounds
- Ability to work with diverse population
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Monday or Thursday mornings
- Must commit to one of the above, bi-weekly