WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where2 Executive Circle, Suite 175Irvine, CA 92614
Council on Aging OC Reconnect Early intervention for Older adults is looking for a volunteer who has expereince teaching dance classes and is interested in working with older adults with mental and physical disabilities.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
More opportunities with Council on Aging Southern California - Preventative Mental Health Department
- Mandarin Speaking Volunteer
- Volunteer ages 60+ for Mandarin...
- Vietnamese Speaking Volunteer
- Watercolor Painting Instructor
- Volunteer ages 60+ for LGBTIQ...
- Program Intern
- Korean Speaking Volunteers
- Balance and Mobility Instructor...
- Spanish Speaking Volunteers
- Dance Instructor
- Volunteers ages 60+ for Activity...
- Russian Speaking Volunteers
- Volunteers ages 60+ for...