Want to see positive changes made in St. Louis? Volunteer at Revive Thrift Shop! All profits from Revive help fund programs run by Mission: St. Louis which benefit children living in poverty and provide men in our community with job and leadership training skills. Volunteers are essential to keeping the store’s overhead costs down which means that more kids reach their reading level goals and more men can become leaders in the workforce, their families and their communities. Training will be provided for volunteers, and we are located in a very secure area of the city!
We are looking for positive, committed volunteers to fill roles as volunteer sales associates and sorting assistants. No previous sales experience is required!
Volunteers who do not need volunteer hours for school, social group or any other mandated requirement will receive $2 an hour in store credit for each hour they volunteer! If you are interested in joining the movement to change our city, please contact our volunteer coordinator, Jaci Pringle, at email@example.com.
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- Retail / Sales
- Sales Process
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hr shift, 2 shifts per month, minimum
- must be willing to make a 3 month commitment
- Fun, Creative Bloggers Needed!
- Beyond School Volunteer Mentor SCP
- Want to see Positive Changes...
- Calling all chefs!! Meals needed...
- HiSET tutoring
- Beyond School Volunteer Mentor TSS
- Help a student succeed! Academic...
- Groups needed: Prepare dinner...
- Want to help your community with...
- WE NEED MENTORS