The Housing Stability volunteer supports the Caritas Housing Stability Program. Under the supervision of a Housing Stability Specialist, the volunteer may:
- Assist clients in accessing community resources
- Perform case management administrative tasks
- Assist clients with applications for government benefits (e.g. Food Stamps/SNAP) or other services
- Transport clients to appointments (e.g. doctors, benefits appointments...)
- Coach a client in the job search process, reinforcing the skills provided in job searching training
- Other duties as agreed to with the Housing Stability Specialist or other Housing Stability Staff
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 4-8 hours a week
- Help someone or a family...
- Community Kitchen Volunteer
- Apartment Set-up Volunteer
- Bilingual Direct Service...
- Volunteer Management...
- Homeless & Refugee Employment...
- Receptionist And Pantry Assistant
- Refugee Child Day Care Liaison
- Caritas Education Program: ...
- Landlord Outreach Specialist...
- Administrative Volunteers
- Community Advocates - Volunteers
- Donation Drivers - Volunteers
- Volunteer Driving Refugees-...
- Caritas Employment Program...