Fairborn Hospice Volunteer Needed
4 people are interested
If you are a compassionate person looking to put a smile on someone’s face, then Grace Hospice is the place for you! It is amazing what a hand to hold or a simple smile can do for a hospice patient in need. We are looking for anyone time and a kind heart to volunteer. The amount of time you volunteer is up to you. You will be a blessing to so many and be blessed in return. All training is provided and all background testing is paid for by Grace Hospice.
About Grace Hospice-Dayton
3033 Kettering Blvd., Suite 220, Moraine, OH 45439, US
Our mission is: to provide excellence in end of life care to patients and support their families throughout the patient's life-limiting illness and beyond. To be the hospice recognized in the industry for providing the needed core services to patients and their families with the highest quality of care, compassion, and support while being the leader in innovative management and delivery techniques. Our hospice philosophy is considered to be the model for quality, compassionate care for people facing a life-limiting illness or injury.
- Compassionate, patient-centered approach to medical care and support for people at the end of life and their families.
- Focused on maintaining dignity, increasing quality of life, and providing comfort, including pain and symptom control
- Personalized plans of care created to meet the individual needs and wishes of patient and patient families.
- Available at all times, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- This support extends to family members, helping them cope with their own unique emotional and spiritual concerns.
We'll work with your schedule.
FairbornDayton, OH 45324
- Elder care
- Hospice Care
- Spiritual Healing
- Veteran Care
- People Skills
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 hour per week