1. Assist one weekday morning per week in delivering meals to homebound seniors. Volunteer locations are available across all of Broward County.
2. Assist with Grocery Shopping for Meals on Wheels homebound clients.
3. Assist at Nutrition sites/locations across Broward County 1 - 3 hours per day.
4. Assist with office duties such as filing, sorting, stuffing envelopes, etc.
5. Assist with special projects, functions and events.
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hours one morning per week
- Able to lift meal boxes