Social Media Manager/Assistant
32 people are interested
You will need social media and/or marketing experience. We need help with advertising and fundraising online. Please send resume and three references with email addresses.
The Social Media and Online Marketing Manager will share announcements and keep NHEG in all social media platforms.
- Work with a team to develop and implement social campaigns, from conception through promotion
- Create and post social media content consistent with Social Media Best Practices
- Create consistency in brand voice, presence, tone, and messaging across all social platforms
- Maintain an active presence on all social media platforms
- Manage post times and frequency of all incoming content
- Drive and track goals for engagement and growth through metrics and analytics
- Conceptualize, execute, and report on social engagement strategies
- Identify content gaps and provide recommendations for implementation based on driving maximum traffic and engagement
- Keep up with relevant social media news, updates, tools, platforms, and best practices for growth and engagement
- Report on activity, target audience analysis, and trend forecasting
- Produce social media listening and engagement reports
- Collaborate with writers and content creators; develop a program for ongoing and consistent communication with this community
- Interact with users by answering any questions and engaging in discussion when appropriate
Two years of experience with platforms: Facebook, Hootsuite, Instagram, Google (All Platforms), Google Adwords experience is a plus, Twitter, etc.
IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A RESPONSE FROM US, PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM. WE ALWAYS RESPOND TO VOLUNTEER REQUESTS. THANKS! and call 4197860247 or NewHeightsEducation@yahoo.com
Please provide your email & phone number is Mandatory.
We respond to ALL messages, please check your spam folder if you don't hear from us. Email us at NewHeightsEducation@yahoo.com. Or message us on our HR google hangout https://hangouts.google.com/group/AqmPQ2uqBLoxbvl23 Phone numbers are appreciated, if we don't have a number and you don't reply to our email we have no way of responding.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Sales Marketing
- Public Relations
- Must be at least 19
- Orientation or Training
- 3 - 5 hours a week
- as listed above