Social Media Manager/Assistant
It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
You will need social media and/or marketing experience. We need help with advertising and fundraising online. Please send resume and three references with email addresses.
The Social Media and Online Marketing Manager will share announcements and keep NHEG in all social media platforms.
- Work with a team to develop and implement social campaigns, from conception through promotion
- Create and post social media content consistent with Social Media Best Practices
- Create consistency in brand voice, presence, tone, and messaging across all social platforms
- Maintain an active presence on all social media platforms
- Manage post times and frequency of all incoming content
- Drive and track goals for engagement and growth through metrics and analytics
- Conceptualize, execute, and report on social engagement strategies
- Identify content gaps and provide recommendations for implementation based on driving maximum traffic and engagement
- Keep up with relevant social media news, updates, tools, platforms, and best practices for growth and engagement
- Report on activity, target audience analysis, and trend forecasting
- Produce social media listening and engagement reports
- Collaborate with writers and content creators; develop a program for ongoing and consistent communication with this community
- Interact with users by answering any questions and engaging in discussion when appropriate
Two years of experience with platforms: Facebook, Hootsuite, Instagram, Google (All Platforms), Twitter, etc.
IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A RESPONSE FROM US, PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM. WE ALWAYS RESPOND TO VOLUNTEER REQUESTS. THANKS!
Please provide your email & phone number is Mandatory.
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Sales Marketing
- Public Relations
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
Report this opportunity