Avalon Hospice has a unique Volunteer opportunity for those interested in teaching art to seniors citizens. In an effort to encourage seniors on hospice to actively participate in life Avalon is looking for someone to teach art at several local facilities in the Hendersonville, Gallatin, Goodlettsville, Nashville, Columbia, Franklin, Brentwood, Spring Hill areas. The art created will hang on the walls at the Nashville office of Avalon Hospice for all to see with small plaques honoring those who created the works. Simple art from cancas and acrylic; to more complicated art like decoupage would be appreciated, but is not required. Contact Susan Burdorf, Volunteer Coordinator for more information. Be a Volunteer - start a new Career! We cannot wait to hear from you! You do NOT have to be super talented, we just want people who appreciate art and want to share their love with others! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 615 889-5995. Please help us provide a respite of creativity for our patients.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Give Back to those you Honor
- Honor those who have served!
- Military Veterans Needed to...
- Crafters Needed for Hospice...
- Love to Cook?
- Meals for Shut Ins needed asap!
- Office Volunteers Needed NOW!
- Social Workers need Volunteer...
- Chatting Up the Elderly!
- ANY TIME IS VOLUNTEER TIME
- Office Volunteers Needed ASAP!
- Volunteers To Visit In The Home...
- Volunteer Opportunity in an Office
- Military Volunteers Needed ASAP!
- Summer Volunteers Needed ASAP!
- Friendly Visitor Volunteers...
- Art Enthusiasts Teaching Classes...
- Giving Back Is Easy - Call to...
- Caring Listeners Needed Now!
- Brighten a hospice patient's day...