The Sankofa Center, a non-profit based in Sunnyvale, California is a unique arts-based HIV prevention organization that maintains education programs in Africa. As our primary fundraising effort for our HIV programs in Africa, we maintain a vibrant fair-trade globally inspired artisanal line sold in both retail and wholesale stores worldwide. Sold in top retailers such as "Anthropologie", "Disney", "Viva Terra", and featured in "Vogue" press, our line is looking for sales merchandising interns to be trained to present and sell our line to our supporters.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Experienced Grant Writer/Grant...
- Models for charitable product line
- Grant Research Associate
- Zen Cart Specialist
- Android App Developer
- Social Media Specialist (B2B &...
- iOS App Developer
- International Volunteers &...
- Donate your valuable time
- Local Volunteer Manager
- Women's Sustainability through...
- Event Coordinators
- Team Leader of Volunteer Pop Up...
- Web Developer
- Marketing & Social Media...
- Wear House Help For Charity
- Become A Friend of The Sankofa...
- Network Administrator
- Graphic Designer