Working Dreams will host our Annual Holiday Toy and Gift Giveaway onTuesday, December 20, 2016.
We will be giving away hundreds of toys and clothing to Foster Care Children, ages 0 to 18, in Los Angeles County.
We need your help to make the Holidays Happy for our Foster Care Children.
We are in need of volunteers for the following opportunities:
- Be cheerful and have Positive Attitude willing to Help! :)
- Assist in Gift Distribution and Crowd Control
- Assist in arranging gifts by Age and Gender.
- Help on the day of event to handout gifts to hundreds of children
- Dress up as Santa's Elves and take children gift shopping
- And Ultimately, have fun, and help create a memorable experience for hundreds of foster youth
We have two days for Volunteers to come and help us.
Monday, December 19, 2016 from 10am until 4pm, we need volunteers to help set up the gift room for the following day's event.
Tuesday, December 20, 2016 from 9am until 4 pm, to get your t-shirts, finalize the gift room and take the children around. The children will begin to arrive at 11am and the event is over at 3pm. From 3pm until 5pm is clean up time
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Orientation and Training take place on 12/20/2016