Great Lakes Caring Hospice is looking for more wonderful volunteers in the Clinton Township, Mi area. Our volunteers pay friendly, companionship visits to our patient
Volunteers are needed to visit with patients and engage them in activities such as playing music or singing, working on a craft project, sharing a special talent, or simply providing companionship through listening, talking, or holding a hand. They often provide respite care, allowing family members and caregivers to take a much-needed break.
All volunteers are given training to ensure the comfort of themselves and hospice patients and families alike. Volunteer training will cover topics including: philosophy of hospice care, communication techniques, identifying and respecting cultural differences, spirituality, and grief and the healing process.
Brighten someone's day! Please contact Crystal Hickerson, Volunteer Coordinator at 800-379-1600, ext. 3523 for more information.
or EMAIL ME - firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to speaking with you!
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hours per week
- Own Reliable Transportation Required
- Pay It Forward With Hospice!
- Take a Patient On A Stroll in...
- Get Active! Participate in Fun...
- Advanced Hospice VOLUNTEER...
- BRUCE TOWNSHIP AREA VOLUNTEERS...
- Record a Hospice Patient's Life...
- RICHMOND AREA VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
- NO PATIENT DIES ALONE!
- Honoring our Veterans
- COLLEGE STUDENTS Volunteer with...
- Happy Holidays! Start The New...
- Help Someone. Change a Life -...
- FT. GRATIOT AREA VOLUNTEERS NEEDED