Med-Surg Volunteers assist staff and help patients by answering the phone at the nurses station, giving warm blankets to patients, being a listening ear, and other duties. This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in nursing or the medical field. Volunteers serve four hour shifts once per week. Shifts are from 8-12, 12-4, and 4-8 Monday through Friday.
The St. John Auxiliary has been in existence for over 60 years and we are expanding our services to assist the staff and patients of St. John Sapulpa.
Our Values include: Service of the Poor, Reverence, Integrity, Dedication, Creativity, and Wisdom. Our mission is to continue the healing mission of Jesus Christ by providing high-quality healthcare, contributing to the continuing improvement of the overall healthcare status and well-being of people in Tulsa and surrounding communities. Sapulpa volunteers donated over 3,000 hours of service in 2015.
If you are interested in this opportunity or any others, please contact us.
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours shifts, once per week
- Broken Arrow Surgery Waiting...
- Sapulpa Gift Shop Volunteer
- Diabetes Center Volunteer
- Owasso Gift Shop Volunteer
- Owasso Guest Services Desk...
- Endoscopy Discharge Volunteer
- Sapulpa Way Finding Desk
- Cath Lab Check In Volunteer
- Sapulpa Med-Surg Volunteer
- Sapulpa Emergency Room Volunteer
- Way Finding Volunteer
- Patient Dismissals and Equipment...
- Gift Shop Volunteer
- Broken Arrow Guest Services...
- Volunteer Beautician
- Cardio-Pulmonary Rehab Volunteer
- Owasso Radiology Volunteer
- Broken Arrow Auxiliary Gift Shop