Emergency Room Volunteers assist staff with stocking supplies, checking on patients, giving warm blankets, cleaning equipment, preparing rooms for the next patients, and escorting patients to various areas of the hospital. This is a great experience for someone who is interested in helping others, or learning about opportunities in the medical field.
Volunteers serve four hour shifts once per week. Currently we have openings Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday mornings from 8 AM to Noon, Tuesday, and Friday afternoons from Noon to 4:00 PM, and any evening or on the weekends. We are flexible and we will work with your schedule.
The St. John Auxiliary has been in existence for 65 years, and we have expanded our volunteer services to include support to St. John Sapulpa. Sapulpa volunteers have donated over 3,000 hours of service in 2015.
If you are interested in this opportunity or others, please contact us.
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteers may serve a 4 hour shift once per week.
- Broken Arrow Surgery Waiting...
- Sapulpa Gift Shop Volunteer
- Diabetes Center Volunteer
- Owasso Gift Shop Volunteer
- Owasso Guest Services Desk...
- Endoscopy Discharge Volunteer
- Sapulpa Way Finding Desk
- Cath Lab Check In Volunteer
- Sapulpa Med-Surg Volunteer
- Sapulpa Emergency Room Volunteer
- Way Finding Volunteer
- Patient Dismissals and Equipment...
- Gift Shop Volunteer
- Broken Arrow Guest Services...
- Guest Services Volunteer
- Volunteer Beautician
- Cardio-Pulmonary Rehab Volunteer
- Owasso Radiology Volunteer
- Broken Arrow Auxiliary Gift Shop