Emergency Room Volunteers assist staff with stocking supplies, checking on patients, giving warm blankets, cleaning equipment, preparing rooms for the next patients, and escorting patients to various areas of the hospital. This is a great experience for someone who is interested in helping others, or learning about opportunities in the medical field.
Volunteers serve four hour shifts once per week. Currently we have lots of openings everyday of the week. We are flexible and we will work with your schedule.
If you are a Tulsa Achieves Student, service hours must be served in Tulsa County. Sapulpa is located in Creek County.
The St. John Auxiliary has been in existence for 65 years, and we have expanded our volunteer services to include support to St. John Sapulpa.
If you are interested in this opportunity or others, please contact us.
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteers may serve a 4 hour shift once per week.
- Sapulpa Gift Shop Volunteer
- Patient Dismissals and Equipment...
- Owasso Gift Shop Volunteer
- Gift Shop Volunteer
- Broken Arrow Guest Services...
- Owasso Guest Services Desk...
- Flower Delivery Volunteer
- Endoscopy Discharge Volunteer
- Sapulpa Way Finding Desk & Extra...
- Owasso Radiology Volunteer
- Sapulpa Emergency Room Volunteer
- Broken Arrow Auxiliary Gift Shop