Serve your community and be part of team that has helped over 30000 kids!
Become a Mentor and Help Children & Youth to Succeed
Empowering Children & Youth To Make Good Decisions
Have you have had a mentor that guided and helped you to make life choices? That professor, teacher, godfather who gave you an opportunity to succeed! Become a mentor, be active in your community!
Watch a short video to know more about it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QX7azcZ_Yug
Youth Assisting Youth (The Peer Project) is a non-for-profit organization that gives youth an opportunity to volunteer in their community.
- We need Mentors aged (16 to 29yrs) especially males to;
Provide support/coaching to a youth on a one-to-one basis
- To share experiences, skills, and hobbies and inspire younger youth (aged 6-15) to stay on the right track.
- Provide an opportunity to succeed
* Being a Role Model & having fun while engaging in social and/or academic activities
* Attending FREE attractions such as professional sports, and other events (optional)
You can volunteer on your schedule (3 hours per week) and close to home. You will gain a valuable experience!!!
-Get an certificate
-Build your resume
-Develop soft skills
-Make a concrete difference
To apply or to attend a training session contact Paula via Email: email@example.com
NOTE: Volunteer positions show future employers your drive and dedication. Such accomplishments demonstrate initiative, personal will and leadership skills. Excellent for police foundation students, future social workers, counselors, teachers and anyone hoping to help their community
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours/week
- Have fun