The Boston MRC is looking for people who live, work, or go to school in the City of Boston and who are interested in helping make their community healthy, safe, and prepared. Boston MRC volunteers can serve in a variety of roles, including administering flu vaccines at City Hall, providing patient tracking, particpating in full-scale mock emergency exercises, supporting shelter operations, and much, much more! Plus, we offer tons of free classes and trainings in emergency preparedness. So, what are you waiting for? Join today!
You do not need to have a medical background to volunteer with the Boston MRC. All of our members have a skill to offer and play an important role. We are always looking for:
- People interested in community health outreach and/or providing health screenings
- Interpreters and individuals who can speak multiple languages
- People who have experience working with special needs populations
- Physicians, nurses, EMTs and other health professionals
- Anyone with a desire to help during a public health emergency
If you think you would be interested in serving your community and supplementing existing emergency and public health resources, **now is the time to sign up**. We can't call on you to help if we don't know who you are!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Depends on your schedule