Relay For Life of Salinas Needs Community Champions!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
3 people are interested
The role of the Experience Lead is to help develop the Relay For Life experience. This critical role serves as hospitality expert of the Event Leadership Team.
Individuals in this role build the fun, lead the strategic development, and execute of all the Relay activites to ensure participants have fun, are engaged, adn enjoy their expereince both at the event and through every interaction they have with Relay For Life. Individuals in this role possess strong leadership and mentoring skills and are comfortable representing the American Cancer Society and Relay For Life. Contact Branna Dobrzanski for more information: 415.787.5483 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Specific tasks can include:
• Work with the Relay For Life Specialist to ensure that training of role and resources takes place.
• Assist Event Lead and Relay For Life Specialist in recruiting Event Leadership Team members.
• Assist and mentor the Ceremonies Lead, Relay Activites Lead, Entertainment Lead, Logistics Lead, Online and Social Communicatoins Lead, Marketing Lead, Luminaria Lead, Recognition Lead, Pre-Events Lead, and Project Manager.
• Provide guidance and support in developing the experience, entertainment, and activites of the event.
• Work with the Event Leader and Relay For Life Specialist to create and execute development strategies to grow the participation and quality of the event with utilization of benchmarking strategies.
• Review recruitment benchmarks on a monthly or bi-monthly basis with the Event Leader and Relay For Life Specialist to ensure goals are being met.
We'll work with your schedule.
Entire Community of Salinas, Prunedale,SoldadSalinas, CA 93906
- People 55+
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 1-3 hours per week depending on time of year
- Plus up to 30 hours on event weekend