Volunteer Administrative Assistant and Reception
DONATE TO THIS
348 people are interested
We have an immediate opening for an administrative assistant to support our non-profit organization that mentors small businesses and start-ups.
This is a key role because it is often the first point of contact for clients and volunteers visiting or calling our main offices. It also provides important support for the Membership and Workshop Committees.
- answering the telephone,
- preparing promotional material,
- responding to client inquiries,
- assisting with workshop registrations
- attending events and meeting and greeting prospective clients
- assisting the mentors with a variety of administrative and computer tasks.
We seek individuals who can consistently commit to at least one "five hours per week" at our downtown office.
By joining our organization you will be making a significant contribution to New York City's small business community.
We'll work with your schedule.
26 Federal Plaza31st floorRm. 3100New York, NY 10278
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- Internet Research
- Basic Computer Skills
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- 5 hours/week