Would you like to help others in need but don't want to go it alone? Then, become a dynamic duo and volunteer with a friend in your community.
Crossroads Hospice is always looking for committed and caring people to add to our team of volunteers.
Volunteers provide companionship and support for hospice patients and their families in nursing homes, assisted living facilities and their own private homes in your community. Individuals may read, play board games, talk, sing, or just share stories. The possibilities are endless.
You decide how much time you can give a month. We will match your interests and schedule.
Contact Terri at 330-776-3270
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- PAWS for a special cause!
- Pet visits needed for hospice...
- Veteran to Veteran Volunteer
- Small Gestures, Big Reward!
- Give the Gift of Man's Best Friend
- Dynamic Duo Volunteers
- Do you want to make a...
- Like watching musicals? You're...
- Bring comfort and happiness to...
- See how easy and rewarding...
- Visit with patients as an...
- Volunteer needed for support
- Man's Best Friend - Pet...
- Assist with Activities
- Provide Peace of Mind with your...
- Volunteer needed to read to...
- Be an Ultimate Giver!
- Visit with Hospice Patients in...
- Dogs bring joy
- Veterans needed!!!