9 people are interested
9 people are interested
Position Description: West End Front Desk Assistant
Program Outcome Impact: To be a welcoming presence for the community we serve.
Responsibilities: Job Description:
- Answer the phone, which is the main line for Brighton Center, and transfer calls that come in.
- Answer customer’s questions with basic information on questions they have.
- Greet and direct any visitors to the West End.
- Sign for deliveries and call appropriate person to pick it up.
- Dependable and steady attendance.
- Ability to navigate a phone system and online directory.
- Personable and professional.
- Committed to providing excellent customer service.
- 18 years or older.
- Hours are between 8:30am-5:00pm Monday through Friday - Flexible Schedule.
- Possible Background Check.
- Business casual; no jeans or shorts.
- Volunteers will be trained on the job
- The procedures are written out in the manual with the various duties as well as safety procedures and resources.
About Brighton Center, Inc.
741 Central Avenue, Newport, KY 41071, US
The mission of Brighton Center, Inc. is to create opportunities for individuals and families to reach self-sufficiency through family support services, education and leadership throughout the communities of Northern Kentucky. We will achieve this mission by creating an environment which rewards excellence and innovation, encourages mutual respect and maximizes resources.
BRIGHTON CENTER, INC. Brighton Center, Inc. is a private not-for-profit community based organization with the mission to create opportunities for individuals and families to reach self-sufficiency through family support services, education and leadership throughout the communities of Northern Kentucky. We strive to achieve this mission by creating an environment which rewards excellence and innovation, encourages mutual respect and maximizes resources. From modest beginnings in 1966 in a Newport storefront when we were founded, Brighton Center has grown to provide a comprehensive range of programs and services including youth services, family and child development programs, community building, education and employment training programs. During the last fiscal year we served over 57,000 individuals through our programs. We are excited to have just celebrated 40 years of building friendships, hopes and dreams fulfilled!
741 Central AveNewport, KY 41071
October 8, 2021
- Office Reception
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- People 55+
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training