Hometown Home Health and Hospice is looking for volunteers in the Midland area to provide support to our patients and families. As a volunteer you would serve as a helping hand, companion, or possibly just a sympathetic ear. Full, free training is provided. Contact us now to make a difference in the life of a family in your community.Disclaimer: We are sorry but we can not accept court ordered community service.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Bring a smile to seniors in Caro
- Help Lapeer seniors!!
- Share smiles with seniors in...
- Make a difference in Caro
- Volunteer in Flushing
- Make a difference in the life of...
- Hospice Patient Visitor in Davison
- Hugs needed in Flushing
- Make a difference in the lives...
- Visit seniors in Davison
- Help a senior in Saginaw!
- Volunteer to make a difference...
- Hospice Volunteers In Fenton
- Office Volunteers for Hospice in...
- Patient Visitors Needed In Fenton.
- Hugs needed in Davison
- Bring a smile to seniors in Bay...
- Hospice Patient Visitor -...
- Make a difference with seniors...
- Helping hands with seniors in...