If you have one or all of these qualities please call and become a volunteer with Comfort Hospice. Men or women, young or old can make a difference TODAY in the life of a hospice patient and their family. Volunteers spend time with terminally ill patient doing enjoyable activities - reading, talking, engaging in a hobby. Volunteers help family members take a break to rejuvenate, go shopping, or keep appointments. Volunteers are often the highlight of someone's day. Please call and find out how you can make a difference in the life of a person TODAY!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Once a week or once every two weeks
- Ten (10) hour training
- Give Hospice a try
- Would you like to give back to...
- Hospice NEEDS YOU!
- Is volunteering your passion?
- Do you need volunteer hours for...
- Are you an office person?
- Looking for a way to give back?
- Senior Citizens Needed Today
- Do you have a Big Heart, A Soft...
- "Tuck-In" our hospice patients
- College Student...WE WANT YOU!
- DO YOU HAVE A HEART OF A...
- Seniors...We NEED YOU!!
- If you want to volunteer but not...
- Comfort Hospice is seeking...