THE MEDICAL TEAM Hospice is seeking friendly and compassionate individuals to provide companionship and interaction with our patients, and respite for their caregivers and families. Our volunteers are indispensable, key members of the Hospice care team. They share their time, talents and interests by providing comfort and support to our patients and their families during this critical time.
- Visit with the patient (reading, singing, friendly companionship)
- Make handcrafted items (holiday cards, gift baskets, knitting)
- Sit with patients for 1-4 hours to allow respite for caregiver
- Make visits or calls to caregivers or family, from a caring friend
THE MEDICAL TEAM provides comprehensive training and orientation to support you in the challenges of working with Hospice patients. If you can give 1-4 hours per week, Please join our team!
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Clarkston Volunteers Needed
- Nascar Lovers Volunteers Needed!!!
- Massage Therapy volunteer Needed
- Flint Volunteers Needed
- FLINT volunteers need asap
- Flint Volunteer Needed in Facility
- Waterford Volunteers Needed
- ON Call Volunteers Needed
- Volunteers Needed Ypsilanti
- Volunteers Needed Waterford
- Office Volunteer Needed
- Volunteer Needed in Warren
- Waterford Volunteers Needed at...
- Volunteers needed in Taylor
- Volunteers needed in Fenton...
- Pet therapy dog needed
- Burton Volunteer Needed Mondays...
- Volunteer Needed Flint W Court...
- Volunteers Needed Milford
- Spring Lake Volunteer