Computer Coach - JASA Sue Ginsburg Senior Center
29 people are interested
Lead a weekly class to increase seniors’ knowledge of computers and internet applications.
- Create weekly lessons for a small group of seniors with varied computer abilities
- Guide seniors step by step through Microsoft office, navigating the internet and composing emails
- Communicate effectively and courteously with JASA seniors and staff
- Additional tasks may include assistance with cell phones and iPads
- Have a good general knowledge of computer operations including internet applications and Microsoft Office.
- Experience working with seniors is helpful, but not required
- Strong communication skills
- Flexible scheduling is available with a minimum commitment of one day a week
- Ongoing opportunity
- Maintain professional behavior at all times and adhere to JASA’s volunteer policies
Founded in 1968, JASA's mission is to sustain and enrich the lives of the aging in the New York metropolitan area so that they can remain in the community with dignity and autonomy. JASA is one of New York's largest and most trusted agencies serving older adults in the Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, and Queens.
We'll work with your schedule.
975 Waring AveBronx, NY 10469
- Basic Computer Skills
- Teaching / Instruction
- Orientation or Training
- 1 hour a week during business hours, weekday