Local nonprofit is seeking a Human Resources Intern to assist with the daily operational functions. Internship requires at least 16 hours per week.
The HR Admin Intern will assist with volunteer recruitment, coordination of new intern hiring, and administration of staff documentation. Work will include management volunteers and committees, data collection and analysis, and staff training and development. The intern will contribute to the overall program productiveness by providing feedback on current practices and ideas for future development.
• Develop operations manual for all major office tasks and volunteer positions
• Develop volunteer handbook
• Develop accounting manual
• Develop handbook for virtual and classroom mentors
• Interview volunteer candidates and conduct appropriate background checks
• Provide training to new volunteers as necessary
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Human Resources Recruitment
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 16 hours per week