Urban Development Corporation (UDC) is a nonprofit organization trying to bring stablization,revitalization and sustainability to an inner-city neighborhood on the Northeast Side of Detroit.
UDC has a vacant located on a major industrial street yet in an inner-city neighborhood. We desire to see the lot utilized for "Pop-up" events suchas: movie night out, morning coffee, concerts, art festivals, experimental dining and food taste fest; harvest fests, product test marketing and as a social gathering space, etc.
We are seeking groups and corporate marketing /event planning divisions willing to help us market our lot as a potential an inner-city Detroit neighborhood "Pop-up" site by hosting an event to get it started.
- Cooking / Catering
- Event Design & Planning
- Exhibition Arts
- Event Planning / Management
- Visual Arts
- Music Arts
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 2 to 4 hours
- Expirence in Marketing and / or event planning
- Renovation of House N.E. Detroit
- Senior Volunteer Staff...
- Rehabbing of House in Inner-city...
- Website Designer/Developer
- Grass Cutting Day - Inner-City...
- 1-Block Alleyway Clean-up Blitz...
- Adopt 1-Block "Inner-City"...
- High School Student's "Young...
- Host Vacant Lot Pop-up Event for...
- High School Volunteer Opportunity