The English Language Training Intern will offer their expertise and organizational skills to provide educational opportunitiesThrough assisting with ELT Course and individualized instruction, the ELT Intern will assist the client in improving their communication skills utilizing the English language.
- Assist the Adult Education Program Coordinator and ELT Instructor with the development and maintenance of the English Language Training curriculum.
- Assist with the instruction of the ELT Courses on a daily basis.
- Assist with the coordination of volunteers assigned to the ELT Program.
- Assist clients with individualized instruction to learn the English Language.
- Assist with the scheduling, organization, and documentation of the ELT Program.
- Must be organized, detail oriented, and a self-starter.
- Must possess cultural sensitivity and excellent cross-cultural communication skills.
- Must have a strong desire to help people and work within a highly diverse team.
- Should be patient, flexible, and creative.
- Must possess basic instructional skills to deliver English Language Training.
- Prefer familiarity with modern ESL curricula and instructional techniques.
- Literacy / Reading
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment