Friends Association seeks a dynamic, self-starter to assist development marketing and communications efforts. This internship is an excellent opportunity to experience various aspects of marketing while working for well-known community based nonprofit organization. Assist in planning community and fundraising events. Draft, distribute and pitch news releases, media alerts and other stories. Reach out to the community organizations, general public and donors with the message about Friend Association’s mission. Assist in processing donations and preparing acknowledgement letters and other correspondence. Update the Friends Association website and database. Generate reports from database. Designing flyers, e-vites and other marketing material for major events hosted by Friends Association. 5-10 hours/week.
Please a send cover letter and resume to JillLaufenberg email@example.com.
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Content Management Systems
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Regular hours with some evenings
- Completed or working toward a college degree,
- Light Cleaning at Family...
- Academic Tutor
- Communications and Development...
- Driver for clients
- Choir to sing at a Holiday Party...
- Communications/Social Media Intern
- Welcome new families with a...
- Volunteer Management Internship
- Create a Birthday Party for a...
- Plumbing Volunteer
- Team Building for non-profits,...
- Media Production Specialist
- Seasonal Holiday Character
- Movers and Shakers
- Face Painter
- Newsletter Editor
- Volunteer Management Intern
- Events Manager