Do you love kids? Do you want to have a impact on children that have experienced homelessness?
The Bridge to Hope housing ministry serving homeless single mother needs volunteers to work with our children. We need two volunteers for our Child Enrichment Ministry.
- Please contact the office today to be added to our schedule.
Mondays 5:45 PM-8 PM Mom's Bible Study- We need YOU to sign up to care for our Bridge Kids
Tuesdays 5:30 PM - 8 PM our mothers are in a Life Skills Group, and we need volunteers to watch our children.
We would ask volunteers to arrive early to receive the children, and stay to allow to clean up the area.
We would need a minimum of 2 volunteers, currently we have 6 children ranging in age from 1 year old - 10 years old. We would pair you with a B2H volunteer to assist in working with the children. We welcome you to come prepared to help with homework or do a craft.
In the past we offered dinner for the children, we desire to offer this as a gift to our mothers. With that said, if volunteers would be willing to provide a healthy, balanced meal/snack. There is no area to prepare the meal, so it will need to be prepared at home. We currently do not have any food allergies. Please direct specific questions to Sallie at email@example.com or 602-589-5556.
Thank you, and we are in prayer we are able to host this much needed group for our B2H mothers, and allow them to know their children are under the tender, loving care from our faith community.
Volunteer must completes the paperwork and background check (required).
Find out more information on The Bridge to Hope at www.b2hope.org or on our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/B2Hope
In Him, The Bridge to Hope
- Child Development
- Youth Services
- Child Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Schedule a 30 minute orientation
- You must be willing to register as a B2H Volunteer and complete a background check prior
- Christian Licensed Therapist
- Parenting Class Facilitator Needed
- School Supplies for 6th Grade Girl
- Home Maintenance
- Board Member Opportunity for...
- Church Recruitment Committee...
- Help Summer be Fun for a...
- Marketing Help!
- Enjoy Children? Volunteer with...
- Saturday Service Day!
- Help meet the needs of a...
- Become a Church Team Mentor to a...