VOLUNTEER DRIVERS NEEDED
Be at the wheel when it matters most!
LifeStream, the exclusive provider of blood products and services to local hospitals, is looking for conscientious, dependable individuals to fulfill a vital link in the lifesaving chain: Transporting blood products in LifeStream vehicles from our San Bernardino facility to local hospitals so products are available to patients in need.
Successful candidates will:
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Have a good DMV record
Learn more at: https://www.lstream.org/Volunteer.aspx. Or apply to our Volunteer Program at: https://www.volgistics.com/ex/portal.dll/ap?AP=932494806.
The Volunteer Services Department is located at 384 West Orange Show Road in San Bernardino and can be contacted at 909-885-6503 x458.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 6 hours weekly
- Background Check and T.B. Screening are Provided
- Appreciation Ambassador - San...
- La Quinta Donor Center
- La Quinta Volunteer Drivers...
- Volunteers to help with Mobile...
- Help Transport Lifesaving Blood
- Appreciation Ambassador -...
- Help Blood Donors in your...
- Blood Mobiles - Appreciation...
- Appreciation Ambassador - Ontario
- Are You a Good Driver? San...
- La Quinta Donor Center -...