Help A Deserving Student with a Scholarship


(33.011063,-96.76999)
 

Cause Areas

When

It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.

Where

The Einstein School4011 W. Plano Parkway, Suite 132Plano, TX 75093


About

We are a private, non-profit, 501.c.3. school in Plano that serves small but growing population of students from 5th to 12th grade. We have some students who are on scholarship or have interviewed deserving students who would like to attend our school, but due to family circumstances are unable to afford our tuition. Creating a Scholarship fund, would help pay for a student's tuition.

We are currently in our 6th year of operation! To learn more about our school please watch our new commercial. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dp6J6xobls&feature=share

1. Community scholarships to help adult students get their high school diploma. We are currently supporting one adult student from the private contributions of one staff member.

2. Help pay for annual tuitions to families who are have a financial need. We currently are having several students who attend our school to get their education that families can not afford our annual tuition (small compared to other large schools). These families love coming to our small school, but are unable to pay or can only partially pay. Since we are a non-profit 501.c.3 it hurts us financially. We had a student visit our school a week or so ago, and wants to come because he does not want to go through bullying like he had experienced in Plano schools. He needs some special education services and he would blossom in our teacher/student ratio fo 1:8. We would love to have a scholarship fund set up to help deserving students who would benefit from our school. We had a recent graduate who was supported all 4 years.

I am aware of one student whose mother is unable to pay the tuition. I know another student whose family can only pay a partial amount. I know of one former student who wants to go to college, but their family has been unable to pay off their remaining balance so their high school transcripts can not be released.

We are at the point where our enrollment is growing.

Our enrollment as of Oct 29 , 2016 is around 130 students in grades 5th-12th.

In May, 2014, 100 % of our Graduating Seniors were Accepted into college.

As of today (Oct 29, 2016) 95% of our Graduating Seniors attend college while the remaining 5% may choose to do a gap year or pursue acting,singing or a new trade.

Skills

  • General Education
  • Financial Service Assistance
  • Teaching / Instruction

Good Match For

Kids Teens

Requirements & Commitment

  • Ongoing
Engage your employees, consumers, or students! VolunteerMatch provides the tools that make community involvement easy.