Exchange student coordinator:
Bring joy to your community and to exchange students from 60 different countries around the world by connecting exchange students with host families. Enter the rewarding world of international exchange students by becoming a local coordinator. Apply directly at ccigreenheart.org.
Benefits and rewards:
- Earn generous stipends
- Travel abroad, if desired (e.g., Rome, Argentina, Spain, Greece)
- Meet students from 60 different countries
- Flexible hours
- Set your own goals
- Develop great friendships both locally and internationally
- Recruit and screen host families.
- Help host families select a great student match from online applications.
- Monitor students' progress throughout their stay in Kansas.
- Provide support for exchange students and host families.
- Outgoing personality
- Interest in young people and other cultures
- Ability to see different viewpoints
- Program Management
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 26
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible / Part Time / independent contractor