Interested in fighting back against cancer? Join the Lake Elsinore/Wildomar Relay For Life, a fundraising event for the American Cancer Society.
The event will be held on April1st and 2nd, 2017, but planning starts NOW!
Join the planning committee. We need help:
- recruiting vendors or sponsors for the event
- marketing the event in the community
- finding participants to help us fundraise
- planning pre-event fundraisers
- planning event activities.
We meet monthly to discuss the progress of the event, plan new events, and do community outreach. Most of the work you will do on your own time, so it's FLEXIBLE!
Contact Joanne Pann-Kydd at email@example.com for more information.
- Social Media / Blogging
- People Skills
- Community Outreach
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- A few hours a month.
- Must be able to make trainings, meetings, fundraising activities, and more.