Avalon Hospice is looking for those who might be interested in sitting with patients who are in a home setting while family members take a much needed respite from care. There is no responsibility attached to this kind of volunteering (you will not be expected to do housework, run errands, etc). The only thing needed is a few hours of your time to allow family members to have lunch with friends, shop, or run errands without worry about their loved one. PLEASE contact me asap if you are interested at email@example.com or at our office at 615 889-5995. THANK YOU! By doing so little you will make a person's day so much better and brighter. NOTE: Even though the listing says Nashville area, Avalon Hospice services ALL of TN so if you live outside Nashville, I am sure we can find a place for you to volunteer.
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- Vol set their time limits. We suggest 4 hrs/month
- Give Back to those you Honor
- Honor those who have served!
- Military Veterans Needed to...
- Crafters Needed for Hospice...
- Love to Cook?
- Meals for Shut Ins needed asap!
- Office Volunteers Needed NOW!
- Social Workers need Volunteer...
- Chatting Up the Elderly!
- ANY TIME IS VOLUNTEER TIME
- Office Volunteers Needed ASAP!
- Volunteers To Visit In The Home...
- Volunteer Opportunity in an Office
- Military Volunteers Needed ASAP!
- Summer Volunteers Needed ASAP!
- Friendly Visitor Volunteers...
- Art Enthusiasts Teaching Classes...
- Giving Back Is Easy - Call to...
- Caring Listeners Needed Now!
- Brighten a hospice patient's day...