- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
17 people are interested
The Lint Center Training Coordinator (TC) is the organization's key staff member responsible for the management of the volunteer training program serving all of our volunteers . TCs are responsible for the implementation and management of training programs, policies and procedures as directed by the operational staff. Specific responsibilities include:
- Learn the mission of the Lint Center and how each volunteer position contributes to mission accomplishment
- Develop, manage, and conduct training for all inbound volunteers so their role in our mission is clearly understood.
- Interview new volunteers to develop an understanding of their skill set and identify how their skill sets can enhance our mission.
- Develop/Manage/Conduct a volunteer orientation that, at a minimum, discusses: our mission, scholarship opportunities, LC command structure, roles/responsibilities of each volunteer position, and any specifics relating to the trainee's position.
NOTE: This is a new position. The selected volunteer will be responsible for working with the LC staff in order to develop the program and it's contents.
"I believe there is free training for volunteers who have the time. MANY will not have time for it!! But, we might want to try to provide."
**All Volunteers will be screened due to working with other current National Security professionals.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- 3-5 hours a week