Make a positive difference in the lives of ill and disadvantaged children in Nepal and Vietnam
Buds to Blossoms is a non-profit organization that brings volunteers from around the world to Vietnam and Nepal to provide direct care to AIDS orphans, other children affected by HIV/AIDS and orphans with disabilities.
In Buds to Blossoms’ Pediatric Massage Volunteer Program, volunteers offer gentle therapeutic massage to children to foster their health, well-being and development.
* Experience with massage is not required to participate in the program.
* Nurturing touch and one-on-one attention is crucial for the development of children.
* Programs are led by experienced massage therapists and include basic training in how to provide massage to children with disabilities and HIV/AIDS.
Buds to Blossoms provides volunteers with robust fundraising support including personalized fundraising webpages and resources like fliers and cards they can download and print. Using these resources, most volunteers are able to join our programs with few out-of-pocket costs. Join us for a truly life-changing experience of service.During this volunteer program you will:
- live in Nepal or Vietnam for 1-2 weeks
- learn to provide massage in ways that not only deliver important health benefits but also communicate to children they are safe, loved, and respected
- get a tremendous amount of hands-on experience providing massage to children with HIV/AIDS and disabilities
- become part of a community of like-minded volunteers
- experience the joy of offering care and comfort to children who have a great need for the care you can provide
Visit www.budstoblossoms.org to select program dates from the calendar and send in your application form.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- You can choose to join for 1 to 3 weeks