Working Wardrobe for Low-Income Women - Redmond
59 people are interested
Working Wardrobe assists low-income women and men in selecting interview and work appropriate clothing. Volunteers will work with clients to assist them in finding appropriate clothing. During downtime, you will sort through gently used donated clothing and determine what is suitable for the program.
- Assist clients in finding clothing, shoes and accessories
- Maintain the upkeep of the dressing room area
- Return unwanted clothing to racks
- Dress mannequins when needed
- Bag clothing for clients
- Good eye for selecting and properly fitting different body types
- Outgoing people person
- Good listener and communicator
- Available one Tuesday (9am-12pm) or one Friday (9am-12pm) per month (minimum)
- Six month minimum commitment
Create an online profile and apply for this position at:
About YWCA of Seattle-King County-Snohomish County
1118 5th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101, US
Our mission is to advance the quality of life for women of all ages, races and faiths, and their families. In support of this mission, the YWCA provides services to meet critical needs, promote self-sufficiency, reduce violence, eliminate racism and achieve equal opportunities for all people.
We believe that, working together, we can create a community where:
- All women and families have a safe, stable place to live.
- All adults have the opportunity to earn a livable wage and achieve self-sufficiency.
- All children and youth can develop the skills they need to succeed in life.
- All people can live in dignity - free from violence, racism and discrimination.
We'll work with your schedule.
16601 NE 80thRedmond, WA 98052
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training